A vegan lifestyle may not be for everyone, but for those it resonates with, there is really no other way to live.
Being vegan goes far beyond just the foods you eat. It is a way of life, complete with a shift in perspective.
People go vegan for a number of reasons, most of which are very personal to them.
Advocates of a vegan lifestyle can get a bad rap, probably because it seems like a very extreme adjustment and some of the ways animals are treated can be truly heartbreaking.
With this Vegan Diet Training Guide, you will learn:
- Learn the basics of a Vegan Diet and how it can benefit not only your body and mind but also the world around us.
- Understand what veganism actually means.
- You will be guided through all the questions you may have, and tools and resources will be provided for those questions this training may not address.
- You will even learn the difference between Vegetarianism and Veganism.
- You will also learn how to build new habits in your journey to begin your new lifestyle.
Includes ready sales materials!
Here is what you will get in this Vegan Diet Content Pack:
- Vegan Diet eBook (26 pages, PDF)
- Cheat Sheet
- Resource Report
- Ready-Made Sales Page
- Video Sales Page
- Legal Page
- Promotional Email Swipes
- High-Quality eCovers
- Social Media Images Pack
Submitted: 28 Oct 2019
Product License: Master Resale Rights
What You Can Do:
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify the sales letter and put your name on it
[YES] Can be added to paid membership websites
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights/Resell Rights/Master Resale Rights
What You CANNOT Do:
[NO] Modify/change the main product/graphics and eCover
[NO] Give away for free
[NO] Add to free membership websites
[NO] Convey and sell Private Label Rights