20 Real Estate PLR Articles 2018 (Home Buying + Real Estate)
20 top quality Real Estate PLR articles you can instantly download and use to grow your business.
10 Buying a Home Articles + Tweets
- Are Foreclosure Properties Worth Buying?
- Are Rent-to-Own Home Offers Legitimate?
- Can I Have a Home Inspected Prior to Placing an Offer?
- How Soon Can I Move In?
- The First Steps in the Home-Buying Process
- What Does a Realtor Do Besides Show Me Homes?
- What Expenses Will I Have When Buying a Home?
- What Happens After My Offer Is Accepted?
- What Is a Short Sale?
- What Is an Earnest Money Deposit?
10 Real Estate Articles + Tweets
- How Does the Inspection Phase Work?
- How Long Does the Realtor Listing Agreement Last, and Are the Commissions Negotiable?
- What Are Closing Expenses and Am I Responsible for Paying Them?
- What Are Seller Concessions?
- What Is a Sale Contingency?
- What Should I Disclose to Potential Buyers?
- What Should I Do to Prepare My Home for Showings?
- When Is the Best Time to Sell My Home?
- Why Am I Being Asked to Make Repairs?
- Why Is the Assessed Value Different Than What the Realtor Says My Home Is Worth?
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Real Estate PLR Sample
Article Title: When Is the Best Time to Sell My Home?
Many factors come into play when putting your home on the market, but a study conducted by Zillow in 2016 has revealed that May is the best month to try to sell your home – and in particular early May.
The Zillow research discovered that homes listed between May 1 through May 15 sold around 18.5 days faster than homes that weren’t listed during that time frame. They also found that homes sold in that time frame were also purchased for about 1% more than the average listing, which translates to a bonus of around $1,700.
The Joys of Spring
A lot of people want to buy a new house in order to make a fresh start. It’s the ultimate in spring cleaning. In recent years, the number of homes available for purchase has been down, while the number of sales has been up, leading to a shortage of viable homes and creating more of a seller’s market.
The housing market starts to perk up a little in December, and the spring selling season starts to get into full swing by the end of February. However, if prospective buyers spend all those weeks looking, but have nothing to show for it, they start to get very eager.
This means that by May, they are pretty desperate. Many families want to be in their new home and settled by the time the school year starts, so will be more open to purchasing, and even willing to pay more, in order to get a house.
There are some regional shifts in this pattern, however, that are worth noting. Most people will start actively looking for a new home when the weather is nice, so they might start earlier or later depending on climate. Warmer climates don’t tend to have such a strong bias towards spring.
It also depends on the area. Southern California has been experiencing high demand and a low number of houses for sale, leading to busy open days and even bidding wars on certain homes.
When in doubt, check out the Zillow tool “The Best Time to List Your Home” to track trends and determine the best time to list via your zip code.
Aiming for May
Since the first two weeks of May will likely be the best time to list your home, knowing this can help you make the most of the opportunity by lining up all your ducks in a row. You can get everything done in advance in order to make a quick sale before you ever list the home. Fresh paint inside and out, staging your home, de-cluttering and donating to charity can all be done according to this timeline.
The more your home creates the impression that the prospective buyer can move in right away without having to worry about any major repairs or changes, the more likely they are to buy.
If you have missed the May window of opportunity and need to sell, not to worry. It’s still a seller’s market and you are sure to get a buyer if your house is attractive and in good repair.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to paid membership site.