If you are marketing on health related niche, you can use the Probiotics PLR Articles on your weekly newsletter publishes, create viral reports to promote your product or online business, video scripts or other content creation.
Here is the article list:
Adding Probiotics to Your Lifestyle (499 words)
Get Your Probiotics Naturally through Food (516 words)
Health Issues Caused by Bacterial Imbalances (531 words)
How to Choose Probiotic Supplements (545 words)
How to Correctly Use Probiotics (549 words)
Prebiotics in Your Food (519 words)
Tips for Keeping the Proper Bacteria Balance (507 words)
Understanding the Bacteria in Your Body (470 words)
What Are Probiotics? (531 words)
When the Bacteria in Your Body Is Off Balance (503 words)
PLUS Probiotics Tweets
Probiotics PLR Article Sample
Article title: How to Choose Probiotic Supplements
Finding the right type of probiotic for your body is very important. But unfortunately it’s not as easy as you want it to be. There is a large range of probiotics, all with different ingredients and different things they do for your body. To find the right probiotic, follow these steps and tips:
1. Read the Label
It’s important to read the probiotic label so you know exactly what types of probiotics are in the product. All labels should include:
* The species and strain of the microorganisms. Many labels only include the species, but the different strains provide different benefits.
* Number of organisms in a single dose and how often you should take it. Choose one with at least seven strains and five billion colony-forming units (CFU).
* Storage information. The label needs to tell you the best storage for the probiotics. Always keep your probiotics away from heat and moisture.
* “Live and active cultures”. When buying yogurt, look for the yogurt that has this on the label. If the label doesn’t have this, the probiotic bacteria could be dead.
* Encapsulated pills ensure that the bacteria can survive through the acidity in your stomach and be able to reach your colon.
* Certification by an independent third party. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not regulate most probiotics. This means that the amounts of bacteria stated on the container may not be accurate. Always be sure that everything has been tested.
2. Cure Whatever Symptoms That You Have
Probiotics help with our immune systems and our digestive systems. They will help with any yeast infections you may have and any digestive problems you have come across. Look for these things in a probiotic:
* Find a probiotic with multiple strains of bacteria. This is because the gut contains 30-40 strains. The more strains, the happier and healthier you will be.
Here is a list of different health conditions that probiotics can help with:
* If you’re traveling, take saccharomyces boulardii a couple of weeks before your trip. Taking this probiotic will help prevent traveler’s diarrhea. Many people get this by digesting food or water that has been infected with bacteria.
* If you’re lactose intolerant, you should take lactobacillus bulgaricus. This will help the gut to digest lactase.
3. Feed and Treat Your Gut Properly
Having the right probiotics is important for your gut, but now you have to keep it healthy. The bacteria in your colon thrive on non-digestible fibers. This is also known as prebiotics. Feed the bacteria two-four servings of garlic, bananas, artichokes, whole grains, and honey to keep your gut happy and healthy. Most probiotics already have prebiotics in them but they’ll be listed on the label as inulin.
Choosing the right probiotic for your body is very important. Probiotics have been known to get rid of any symptoms of sickness and it’s used to prevent illnesses from happening. This is one of the reasons why finding the right probiotic is so important. Doing some research on the perfect probiotic for you ensures that you get a good quality product. If you’re ever not sure on the best probiotic for you, it’s always a good idea to check with your doctor.
Article release year: 2015
Product License: Private Label Rights
Terms and Conditions:
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for Personal Use
[YES] Can edit the content
[YES] Can be used for newsletter content/autoresponder messages
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can modify or change the sales letter and put your name on it
[YES] Can modify or change the main product/graphics/ecovers
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights/Resale Rights/Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Cannot be given away for free
[NO] Cannot be added to free membership websites
Note: PLR Articles are not unique contents as they are being distributed to multiple users.