Patio PLR (10 Articles + Tweets)
10 high-quality Patio PLR Articles you can instantly use to grow your business.
Here are the topics included in the Patio PLR Articles Pack:
Creating a Relaxing Patio Space (591 words)
Creating a Romantic Patio Space (489 words)
Decorating Your Patio for the Holidays (609 words)
How to Create a Casual Style on Your Patio (511 words)
How to Create Patio Ambiance through Lighting (553 words)
Outdoor Lighting Options for Your Patio (529 words)
Patio Furniture for All Seasons (547 words)
Stylish Storage Ideas (504 words)
The Best Plants to Use on Your Patio (575 words)
Why Wicker Furniture Is the Best Choice for Your Patio (503 words)
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Patio PLR Sample
Article Title: How to Create a Casual Style on Your Patio
Many people want their patio to be relaxing and appealing to others. To achieve a casual feel on your patio, just follow these five simple tips. By doing so, you can achieve that dream patio that you’ve always wanted.
1. Create a casual feel with color – Look at all the materials, shapes, and colors of your outdoor furniture. Using golden yellow fabrics for the seats and throw pillows can really make all the pieces come together and make it more colorful.
Another option for creating a casual feel with the colors of your patio is buying colorful chairs or a dining table. You can also go smaller and decide to get colorful accents for outdoors like placements, umbrellas, or vases of the same hue of color.
2. Create balance within your space – To balance the pieces of furniture on your patio, you can place multiple chairs around a table and purchase colorful pillows, putting the same color pillows on the opposite chairs. This means that the chairs across from one another can have the same pop of color.
3. Pay attention to the finish of your furniture – Blending a modern sitting area with a chic look provides you with more dimension and the element of tying everything together. Combining finishes makes your patio more appealing and can even make you more relaxed. There is also another option; instead of combining different furniture types you can decide to change the color of your patio furniture to a brighter color. Painting your furniture a nice baby blue can give your patio a feel of an island.
4. Choose a certain style or theme for your patio – When searching for furniture, look for the pieces of furniture that clearly state the style you’re looking for. One tip when looking for the style that best fits your theme is that variances in the lines and finish of the furniture do not matter.
5. Divide up the space of your patio – You can create boundaries by dividing areas with different types of furniture. The dining and sitting area can be close to each other but an idea for allowing these areas to have their own space is to purchase different outdoor sets.
Other ways to divide the space of your patio is by placing an area rug by the sitting area; separating the dining area and defining the two different spaces. Or if it’s possible, add a ceiling to part of your patio. A ceiling helps to separate the dining area from the rest of your patio, yet again defining the different areas.
You could even use planters to separate the different areas of your patio. This will also add an element of color and relaxation to the casual space which you hope to create.
A stylish patio doesn’t just appeal to your eyes – it can also appeal to your entire body as it can bring you complete relaxation. Having a calm and casual place for you to come home to after a long day relieves stress from that day.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell or distribute the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.