Muscle Building PLR Articles Pack
Here are the article titles:
- 3 Important Yet Overlooked Muscle Building Tips
- 3 Tips For Women Looking To Build Muscle
- 4 Creatine Protein Powders That Actually Work
- 5 Bench Presses That Will Change Your Life For The Better
- A Short Guide To Defining Your Workout Goals
- An Article For Women On Sculpting And Toning
- Building Muscle Is Hard But Easier Than You Might Think
- Don’t Give Up On Building Muscle Because You’re Overweight
- Efforts To Increase Muscle Only Succeed With A Proper Diet
- Grow Your Biceps With Ease Through These 4 Exercises
- Helping You Create The Body You’ve Always Wanted
- If You Don’t Want Calf Muscles, Don’t Do These 3 Exercises
- If You Need A Home Gym In 2012, Look No further
- Is There Really A Right Number Of Times Per Week To Work Out?
- It’s Not Easy For Thin Men To Bulk Up
- The 3 Most Important Food Compounds For Your Body
- The 4 Best Selling Isolate Whey Protein Powders
- Why Men And Women Have Such Different Muscle Structures
- Your Chest Is Craving These 4 Highly-Effective Exercises
- You’re Bound For Failure Without The Right Supplements And Equipment
Muscle Building PLR Article Sample
Article title: Don’t Give Up On Building Muscle Because You’re Overweight
Description: When overweight and desiring to turn your fat into muscle, plan for a long road to success. Luckily these tips can help speed up the process.
You could go to the gym every day, workout like a madman and gain strength through the weight training. If your diet is not consistent with your routine, you won’t look too much different. That muscle will grow, but the fat will stay over top of the muscle, making you look no different. You need a diet that will give you the essential elements to build muscle, but eliminate the bad ones that lead to excess fat.
The first thing that you’ll need to know and understand is that what it all comes down to is regimenting. This is a lifestyle change and those can be hard. That is why most people gain the weight back that they lose, because they don’t integrate the lifestyle change permanently into their lives. Get into an eating routine, and stick to it even when you’re not seeing results. You will.
Your protein intake should be 1 gram per every pound of body weight per day. You can best get this naturally or from a pure protein powder. Isolates will work best for those individuals who are overweight, because they are pure and contain fewer calories.
The way you will lose calories is start by eating 18 x your body weight. So if you are 200 lbs, eat 3600 calories per day. Then wait a week. Weight yourself and find out if you lost any weight. If you didn’t cut back 500 calories and wait out the week again. Do this until you find you are losing a healthy amount of weight. Also note that bodybuilding will increase your weight through the muscle development and muscle weighs a bit more than fat.
Balance your 3 types of fat intake. Omega 3, 6 & 9 fats should be mixed up and taken in on an even scale.
Load on the vegetables (especially dark green vegetables). Do the same with fruit. You should be drinking 1 liter of water per every 1,000 calories you expend during the day.
Always eat foods that come in their natural state. No processed foods. Avoid foods that come out of a box. Avoid trans-fats. Give yourself one day a week to eat a limited amount of junk food and stick to stopping when you’ve reached that limit. If you can’t stop yourself, you’ll need to cut out the junk food entirely.
The last thing you’ll want to do is starve yourself. If your body goes into starvation mode and it needs to burn calories for energy, it’ll head for the muscle first, not the fat. So you’re shooting yourself in the foot by doing this.
You won’t see gains right away, it’s going to take some time and patience to see what you are working so hard for. But have a little patience and you will see a difference in the way you look. Continue to measure your waist, weigh yourself and even go in for blood work every once in a while to keep track of your progress so you know you are making a difference. You’ll get there.
Product License: Private Label Rights
What You Can do:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be published.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can sell With Private Label Rights/Resale Rights/Master Resale Rights
What you CANNOT do:
[NO] Give away for free
[NO] Give away resale rights/private label rights for free
[NO] Can be added to free download sites or free membership sites
Note: PLR Articles are not unique contents as they are distributed to multiple users.