Modern Podcasting Training Guide
There has never been a better time to start your own podcast.
Sales of smartphones over recent years have fueled more interest in podcasts and now there are more podcast listeners than ever before. And the numbers are growing every year.
Planning your podcasts is a very important step in the process and many marketers make the mistake of trying to wing it.
This Modern Podcasting guide will show you techniques to create really successful podcasts.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to create high quality and high-value podcasts that listeners crave
- How you can get the word out to your target audience
- How to spend a small amount of time planning to create the very best podcasts for your audience
- How you can monetize your podcasts and earn a significant income from them every month
- Techniques to provide your listeners with the content that they want
Here is what you will get in this Modern Podcasting content pack:
- eBook (33 pages, PDF)
- Cheat Sheet
- Resource Report
+++ This eBook is for Personal Use Rights or Read-Only. Sales materials are not included.
Submitted: 11 Jul 2020
Product License: Personal Use Rights/Read Only
[NO] Can be sold
[NO] Can be used for personal use
[NO] Can be packaged with other products
[NO] Can modify the sales letter and put your name on it
[NO] Can be added to paid membership websites
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus
[NO] Can be used to build a list
[NO] Can print/publish offline
[NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights/Resell Rights/Master Resale Rights
[NO] Modify/change the main product/graphics and eCover
[NO] Give away for free
[NO] Add to free membership websites
[NO] Convey and sell Private Label Rights