Hobbies PLR (10 Articles)
10 top quality Hobbies PLR articles you can instantly use to grow your business.
Here are the topics included in the Hobbies PLR:
Birdwatching: A Relaxing and Environmentally Friendly Hobby
Crocheting for Gifts or Charity
Eco-Friendly Yarn for All Your Knitting Projects
Environmental Benefits of Cycling
Geocaching: Treasure Hunting in the Great Outdoors
Getting Started with Furniture Restoration
Have a Green Thumb? Try Growing and Storing Herbs
Making Your Next Hike Eco-Friendly
Tips for Environmentally Friendly Scrapbooks
Upcycling – Ways to Reuse Old Junk
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Hobbies PLR Sample Preview
Article Title: Birdwatching: A Relaxing and Environmentally Friendly Hobby
There are many different types of birds, which is what makes birdwatching fun. Plus, you can do it whether you’re at home or on vacation. But the beneficial part of birdwatching is doing it from home.
* Provide Bird Habitats – Research information about the types of birds in your area, then build habitats to attract them to your area so you can watch them. The more accurate and safe you build the habitats, the better for the birds and the environment.
* Supply Healthy Food – Understand the types of food that are good for the birds you want to attract. Don’t feed them “junk” food because that is not good for them at all. Feed them food that is as natural as possible, such as by planting food for them rather than using store-bought food.
* Create a Water Element – Birds love to bathe and splash around in the water. Provide the right type of water environment. Keep the water clean and natural so that bacteria and bugs don’t invade. When you do create a “bird bath”, avoid filling it with chlorinated water from your hose. Instead, use rain water.
* Get Good Binoculars – You don’t want to intrude on your birds’ environment; plus, they’ll get scared and fly away anyway. Instead, get good binoculars so that you can watch them from further away so as not to disturb them.
* Make Your Home as Green as Possible – So that there is nothing on your property that will accidentally make a bird sick (or worse, kill it), practice safe and green gardening for your entire yard and your plants.
* Report – When you are birdwatching, it’s a great idea to take notes on what you see. There are institutions that will love to take your notes into consideration with their other research. One place you can send information is Birders’ Exchange. Each place wants different information, but once you get started you’ll learn about how you can help conduct research.
Link – http://bex.aba.org/
* Learn about Conservation – It’s important for any serious birdwatcher to educate themselves on the importance of conservation. You can learn more about conservation and how the environment affects birds via the Audubon Society. Conservation is imperative to the lives of birds, humans, and all animals.
Link – http://www.audubon.org/conservation
* Donate – If you have extra funds, consider finding a bird-related charity that you can donate to so that more research and conservation efforts can be maintained for the birds. We need birds because they eat bugs, help with pollination, and clean up dead animals so that we can avoid disease.
Birdwatching can be eco-friendly and relaxing, but you must be aware of your surroundings. Don’t litter. Don’t touch a bird’s habitat. Instead of your vehicle, take your bike birdwatching to avoid causing more pollution to the environment.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.