Green Shopping PLR 2019 (10 Articles + Tweets)
10 top quality Green Shopping PLR Articles you can instantly use to grow your business.
Here are the topics included in the Green Shopping PLR Articles Pack:
1. Green Clothing Shopping Tips
2. Green Shopping Tips for Buying Food
3. Green Shopping Tips When Buying A New Car
4. Green Shopping Tips When Buying New Furniture
5. Green Shopping Tips: Homeware & Cleaning Products
6. Pros and Cons of Buying Online
7. The Importance of Planning Your Shopping Trips
8. Things to Avoid for Eco-Friendly Shoppers
9. What Is Meant by Green Shopping?
10. Where to Find Sustainable Products
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Green Shopping PLR Sample
Article Title: Green Shopping Tips: Homeware & Cleaning Products
When you want to be as green as possible buying things for your home, plus cleaning them, is something you will want to think about carefully. Furniture and cleaning products are some of the most environmentally damaging things you can buy. Thankfully, companies are starting to answer the call for sustainable furniture and cleaning supplies.
* Make Your Own – You can make your own cleaners and homeware items that are more sustainable and greener. When you can choose your ingredients and materials, it will make it easier to ensure that what you are using is not adding to your carbon footprint.
* Research the Company – When you want to buy a certain brand of any product always research the company. Find out what their manufacturing processes are. Do they have any environmental lawsuits happening? Are they as green as they claim to be? It’s a popular thing to say you’re green when you’re not.
* Store Brands – Don’t discount some store brands. Most stores now know the importance of organics and greener items. Many stores, even Walmart offers green and organic items that will not increase the pollution you’re adding to the world. Even Walmart has a local buy policy for produce.
* Buy Used Homeware – When you buy used, you can usually buy things that are of any type of material because it’s already been produced. Buy buying the used item you’re not adding to the landfill, and you’re not encoring more manufacturing.
* Consider Company Ethics – Always research the company’s ethical practices. Just because they have one section that is creating green products from Hemp doesn’t mean the company is that sustainable. Look at all their products.
* Less is More – Remember that when it comes to things you have in your home and the supplies you use to clean with, you don’t need as much as you think. Only buy homeware that you need, and that serves a purpose then you can buy or make only the cleaning products you really need.
* Shop Locally – When you shop locally, you cut down on transportation pollution. However, that means you should buy from the person who is making the item to ensure that works.
* Shop Online – In some cases buying something online, that you cannot find locally can still be sustainable if they reuse their packaging or use recyclable packaging and only ship when they have enough product to ship.
Shopping for homeware and cleaning supplies to take care of your homeware is an important thing to consider in your green shopping. We all want nice things in our home, but you want to ensure that you buy the greenest item of the highest quality and take care of it properly to ensure that it lasts.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.