Eco-Friendly Home Furnishing PLR (10 Articles + Tweet)
Looking for a shortcut way to your content creation? You can use this Eco-Friendly Home Furnishing PLR content to create an eBook or report, give out free to your audience to promote your business, it is also an effective tool to build your list. You can also use the content for coaching material, email messages, video scripts or any content creation to market your business.
Here are the topics included in this Eco-Friendly Home Furnishing PLR:
- Eco-Friendly Accessories That Add Pop to Your Home (479 words)
- Eco-Friendly Storage Solutions (666 words)
- Eco-Friendly Window Treatments (512 words)
- Green Furniture on a Budget (630 words)
- Ideas for Recycling Wooden Pallets (477 words)
- New Uses for Old Furniture (498 words)
- Recycled Lighting Ideas (619 words)
- Solar Lighting for Indoor Use (547 words)
- Tree-Based Furniture (512 words)
- Where to Buy Eco-Friendly Furniture (586 words)
Article Sample Preview
In any house, storage is an important part of the look and feel of the home. Not enough storage can make your home cluttered, but not everyone wants bookshelves and cupboards in every room. Luckily, there is no end to the amount of creative and eco-friendly storage solutions out there.
One big part of eco-friendly options is what materials you use. When choosing to purchase new furniture or building materials, that source material truly matters. You want to choose eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
* Bamboo – Bamboo is becoming more and more popular due to its beautiful, clean look. It is perfect for just about every use, from flooring to shelving material. Because bamboo grows very quickly, it is considered to be an environmentally friendly material.
* Cork – Growing in mainstream popularity, cork is another sustainable material that is great for many home improvement projects. You could buy or build shelves, cabinets, and just about any storage solution you can think of from cork.
* Hemp – Believe it or not, industrial hemp is a wonderful eco-friendly material for building storage solutions that work well. You can buy and build dressers, shelves, closets and so forth out of hemp that looks just like wood.
Many mainstream department stores and companies are joining the environmentally friendly movement. You will find a section devoted to environmentally friendly products and sustainable solutions in just about any store or online company.
There is nothing more eco-friendly than recycling. It could be that the new eco-friendly storage solutions you are looking for are already right in front of you; they just need a creative touch to make them new again.
* Paint it pretty – You can make a bookcase or shelves shine like brand new with something as simple as a fresh coat of paint. For a pop of color that brings depth to your home, paint the insides of cabinets or bookshelves with a bold color.
* Decoupage – If your existing furniture is battered to the point that you aren’t convinced a coat of paint will fix the problem, consider decoupage covering the surface of your dressers, cabinets, and other storage. Any number of patterns, colors, and prints not only helps make old storage solutions look new, but it really brings a chic look to your décor.
* Sand and stain – Especially for wood shelves, cabinets, and bookcases, sometimes a simple sand and stain job can make everything like new again. It is really a simple job, and keeping those old pieces is much more eco-friendly than buying new.
If you don’t have many storage solutions that you can fix up, you might be surprised at what you can use for creative storage in your home. Making use of old or unused items and repurposing them as new storage solutions is not only eco-friendly, but it’s also fun and perfect for your décor.
* Custom creations – You can use just about anything to build simple shelving with. An old pair of skis or a skateboard, for example, would make a perfect floating shelf in a game room, man cave, or children’s room.
* What was old is new – Sometimes the perfect storage solution is staring you right in the eye and you don’t even know it. For example, that old unused dresser might be the perfect answer to your storage issues when it is repurposed as a sidebar in your entryway.
* Salvaged solutions – When it comes to eco-friendly storage solutions, never discount what you can salvage from junkyards, the curb, or thrift stores everywhere. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, after all.
There are so many options for eco-friendly storage solutions available, this list could go on forever. Just remember that there’s nothing more environmentally friendly than recycling. Plus remember that your materials matter when buying new, and that repurposing old stuff is even more fun because you can let your creative juices really flow.
License: Private Label Rights (Non-Transferable PLR)
Non-Transferable PLR means you are not able to resell it as PLR.
The PLR is only for you, not for your customer.
What You Can Do With This PLR:[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way. [YES] Your links can be added to the messages [YES] Can use as a website/blog content. [YES] Can use the content to create an autoresponder series [YES] Turn the contents into an eBook or Report to build your list. [YES] Can be used as eCourse, webinar or coaching materials [YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation [YES] Can use to create any info products and resell it with a personal use license.
What you CANNOT do:[NO] Give away for free [NO] Sell with Private Label Rights/Resale Rights/Master Resale Rights [NO] Give away resale rights/private label rights for free [NO] Can be added to free download sites or free membership sites
Note: PLR Articles are not unique contents as they are distributed to multiple users.