Eco-Friendly Finance PLR 2019 (10 Articles)
10 top-quality Eco-Friendly Finance PLR Articles you can instantly use for content creation. Use the articles to create a viral report, autoresponder. video scripts etc.
Here are the topics included in the Eco-Friendly Finance PLR Articles Pack:
1. Automating Bills and Payments
2. Eco-Friendly Credit Cards
3. Eco-Friendly Finance Tips for Low-Income Earners
4. Eco-Friendly Loans
5. Ideas for Eco-Friendly Gifts
6. Tips on Choosing an Ethical Bank Account
7. Tips on Finding an Eco-Friendly Pension Fund
8. Tips on Finding Profitable Green Investments
9. Tips on How to Save Money Every Day by Being Green
10. Ways to Save Money in Your Home by Being Green
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Eco-Friendly Finance PLR Sample
Article Title: Tips on Finding an Eco-Friendly Pension Fund
It can be challenging to find an eco-friendly pension fund because sometimes information is hidden from the public. In fact, most pension funds are tied up in a lot of fossil fuels, but more and more options are opening as consumers demand it. Today you can find dozens of choices for your pension fund investment. To find an eco-friendly pension fund, follow these tips.
* Know What You Want – Sit down and write about your dream fund. What does it invest in, what does it avoid, and what type of people run the fund and support it? When you know about all those factors, it’s easier to choose going forward.
* Balance Income Versus Good – While you want to do good, you need to also balance the income with doing good. Nothing is going to be entirely perfect right now, but each step is moving us toward a more eco-friendly world. But if you cannot take care of yourself when you retire, is it worth it?
* Find Offers for Personalized Pension Plans – Many banks actually offer personalized pension plans that you can set up with them. They often have eco-friendly funds waiting for investors, so it should not be hard to find this.
* Find an Ethical Independent Financial Advisor – While financial advisors often charge for their time or a percentage (or other type of fee depending on the laws and what they do), finding someone who is independent but also ethical is a great way to locate the right funds.
* Stay Out of Fossil Fuel Funds – One of the most damaging things to our environment right now is fossil fuel dependency. All over the world, countries are starting to end their dependence on fossil fuels, which tells you not only that these funds will not be as profitable in the future, but also that investing in clean energy will do better.
* Screen Out Negative Investments – One way to find an eco-friendly fund is to simply list the things you don’t want to fund and then screen those out until you find a fund that doesn’t invest in those things. For example, maybe you don’t want a fund that works with a bank which donates to people who would make laws that don’t support green energy adoption.
* Look for Faith-Based Funds – One way to ensure that your own ethics aren’t violated is to find funds that take your religion into consideration. There are funds for pretty much every mainstream religion available, so you simply need to ask about that.
* Support Funds that Invest in Positive Eco-friendly Actions – Some funds like to spend money investing in community green activities and changes. For example, loaning money to a small business that wants to set up eco-car charging stations.
There are three strategies that investment fund managers can use to find eco-friendly options for you to invest in. Firstly, they can seek to work only with companies that altogether avoid the things you’d like to stay out of like fossil fuels. Secondly, they can work with companies that seek to improve, and the third choice is to work only with companies that do good things. It’s up to you, but there are plenty of eco-friendly pension fund options for anyone who wants to find them.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell or distribute the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.