Courage PLR 2019 (10 Articles)
10 top-quality Courage PLR Articles you can instantly use for content creation. Use the articles to create a viral report, autoresponder, video scripts, etc.
Here are the topics included in the Courage PLR Articles Pack:
1. Common Phobias and How to Deal with Them
2. How to Stand Up for Yourself in a Relationship
3. Making Choices: Saying No versus Doing It
4. Ten Inspirational People Who Have Found Courage
5. The Benefits of Taking Risks
6. Tips for Helping Others Find Courage
7. Tips for Standing Up for Yourself at Work
8. Understanding Fear: What Is It, and How Does It Affect People?
9. What Does It Mean to Be Courageous?
10. What Is the Worst Thing That Could Happen?
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Courage PLR Sample
Article Title: Common Phobias and How to Deal with Them
A phobia is a fear-based reaction to something irrational in nature. There is no scientific reason to feel as fearful as you do over the thing that causes the phobia. Now, this isn’t to say that some phobias aren’t based on the potential for real harm, but most of the time, no harm will really come to you. Let’s look at some of the most common phobias and how to deal with them.
* Social Phobia – Also known as social anxiety disorder, this is a phobia that can affect everyone differently. One person might only be afraid of speaking in front of people, while another fears just chatting at the dinner table. The main thing that really affects someone with a social anxiety disorder is the fear of panic attacks. It literally causes someone to feel as if they are dying when going out, being around others, and interacting with them.
* Agoraphobia – This is the fear of being alone in spaces that you’re afraid you cannot get out of. Sometimes this is wide open spaces, but sometimes it’s specific spaces like malls or large outdoor arenas. This fear is often characterized by panic attacks when trying to leave the comfort zone. This can affect people severely, including keeping someone from ever leaving their home or a room in their home.
* Aerophobia – The fear of flying is a common phobia. Some people can fly through their fears, but others cannot and need to find alternative transportation. This fear can be very limiting if someone wants to experience a new type of life or career that requires traveling.
* Mysophobia – This very common phobia is the fear of germs. Due to this fear, it may be hard for the person to go out around people. They may be afraid to touch others or touch surfaces, and it might manifest as keeping a home spotlessly clean and overly washing the hands, which (ironically) can end up causing skin infections.
* Glossophobia – This is also a very common fear. People are so fearful of public speaking that they often describe it as scarier than death. While some people simply suffer from some stage fright and can get through it, a person with this phobia will avoid public speaking at all costs. This can damage their grades in school and career later.
* Anthropophobia – This is different from social anxiety because the fear of people manifests as fear of even people you know. People who have this fear are terrified of everyone, not just people they do not know.
How to Deal with Phobias
To overcome your phobias, the first thing you need to do is identify them and judge what level they’re approaching.
If you need to get professional help to overcome the phobia, this is often the best course of action. The other way to deal with it is to acknowledge it and work through the fear a little each day. Keep a journal and develop plans to push through this phobia one step at a time.
You can also try hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, and even a life coach who specializes in your particular phobia. However you choose to deal with it, know that it’s not impossible to overcome a phobia if you want to and are willing to try what the professionals ask you – such as desensitization, neuro-linguistic programming and/or medications that can help.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell or distribute the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.