Children and Pets PLR (10 Articles)
10 top quality Children and Pets PLR articles you can instantly download to grow your business. Here are a few quick ideas to get you started:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Here are the topics included in the Children and Pets PLR:
Best Dog Breeds for Families (493 words)
Best First Pets (511 words)
Explaining Pet Loss to Children (476 words)
Moving with Pets (481 words)
Natural Remedies for Pets (476 words)
Perfect Pets for Teenagers (473 words)
Perfect First Pets for Small Kids (484 words)
Pet Insurance: Yes or No? (477 words)
Pets Teaching Kids Responsibility (483 words)
Social Benefits of Children Owning Pets (462 words)
Here is the Children and Pets PLR Sample
Article title: Social Benefits of Children Owning Pets
Pets are a great addition to your home. They offer many social benefits to kids. Whether you have one child or more than one, a pet can increase your quality of life.
What is it about pets that make them so valuable? You see them in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. People seem to improve in health when pets are around.
Children can also profit from living with a pet. Physically, they can improve their health by walking their dog and spending time playing outside. There are also socialization skills that can be learned from exposure to a pet.
So, what are the benefits to children? Here are a few reasons to own a pet.
* Conversation starter – It can be awkward making new friends. With a pet, there is something with which to ease into a conversation. Kids can break the ice by talking about your child’s new pet.
* A way to meet new people – People with pets are more likely to talk to each other. If you pass with a dog in the park, you will say hello and might even stop for a few words about your animals as they sniff each other out. This is a good social experience for kids of all ages.
* Offer companionship – For families with one child, having no siblings can hinder some social interaction. Having a pet offers companionship to your child. They have someone to confide in and talk to. Pets are quite sensitive to the attitudes and needs of their owners.
* Understand various forms of communication – Since animals can’t talk, it is up to the owners to learn to communicate with them. This can increase their understanding of non-verbal communication between people which can help them in all types of social situations.
* Gain self-confidence – Caring for something other than themselves can increase their belief in their own abilities. Self-confident kids are more productive in school and in social situations. Pets give unconditional love which bolsters a kid’s esteem.
* Reduce stress – Stress is not just an adult condition. Children experience stress as well. Owning a pet can lower blood pressure and cholesterol. During test-taking time or social problems, a pet can ease any discomfort.
* Sounding board – When you need to talk, your pet will be right there. They exhibit unconditional love to their owners, reinforcing that they care. And, pets don’t talk so they won’t reveal any secrets.
* Learning to play – Pets, especially dogs, have a real need for exercise. Kids can run, laugh, tumble and cuddle with their pet. Even if they are an only child, they can learn how to share and take turns by spending time with their pet.
Pets can help your child to socialize better from an earlier age.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.