Business PLR Articles 2018 (Attracting Clients + Pricing Strategies)
20 top quality Business PLR articles you can instantly download and use to grow your business.
10 Attracting Clients PLR Articles + Tweets
- Biggest Mistakes People Make When Trying to Attract High-Quality Clients
- Building Intrigue When Talking about What You Do
- Enhancing Your Referral System for Your Service Business
- How to Use Advertising to Attract Quality Clients
- Keeping in Touch with Past, Current and Potential Clients
- Pricing Strategies for Attracting Top-Notch Clients
- Self-Promotion Strategies for Attracting High-Quality Clients
- Tips for Sharing Relevant, Interesting and Valuable Content
- When and How to Use Direct Contact for Reaching Out to Potential Clients
- Why Information Products Are Great for Brand Building
10 Pricing Strategies PLR Articles + Tweets
- Gender-Based Price Discrimination
- Playing with the Numbers When Pricing Your Products
- Seven Tips for Influencing the Customer’s Perception of Price
- Should You Offer Something for Free?
- Ten Pricing Tips for Special Offers
- The Secret of Amazon’s Pricing Strategies
- What Is Meant by Psychological Pricing?
- Where to Put Prices on Your Website
- Why Limited Time Offers Work
- Why We Don’t Always Buy the Cheapest Product
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Business PLR Sample Preview
Article Title: Ten Pricing Tips for Special Offers
There are a number of ways to construct special offers that boost your sales considerably once you’ve mastered them.
1. Holiday Sales
Almost every business offers a holiday sale at least a couple of times a year. These are attractive offers on things that a person might need, being offered at a competitive price. They can actually increase profits by encouraging the person to buy more, because they feel they are getting good value from your company.
2. Special Occasion Sales
These are driven by certain events, such as back to school or graduation or home improvements/spring cleaning. Some of the items will be on sale, but others are at full price, or perhaps even higher than that of the competition.
3. Loss Leaders
These are very low-priced products that are used as a lure to get people in the store in the hope they will buy more. Just look at the bargains in your local supermarket flyer and you will see how well this strategy can work.
4. Limited Offer
If you look in the flyer and see “Limit one per customer,” you will also see the limited offer strategy in action.
5. Limited Time Offer (LTO)
Supermarket flyer prices are good for only a week. Then they are gone forever. You can use LTOs in your online business to drive sales. You can even add a countdown clock to your sales pages to reinforce the perception that time is running out and they don’t want to miss such a great deal.
6. One-Time Offer (OTO)
You can also use OTOs in your online business. This means that they will see the offer one time only, and never again. It is a way of driving demand. It is also a way to increase the initial value of a customer once they have bought from you, with the OTO being like a bonus to thank them. An OTO will usually be at a deeply discounted price that they would be foolish to refuse.
Upsells are another type of special offer to help drive sales. Assume a customer has already bought your main product. The upsell is a second product that is bigger and better than your main product, and therefore more expensive. Think silver, gold and platinum packages, or a deluxe edition at a great price.
A downsell will be similar to the upsell, but not have as many components to it, and therefore not be as expensive. It would be like the silver package rather than the platinum. It should contain the most important part of the upsell for a lower price, but still be potentially higher than the main product’s price.
9. Fire Sales
A fire sale is an “everything must go” type of sale. You should only run these a maximum of twice a year. It’s a good way to make money from any products that are not selling well at your site which you would like to either discontinue, or just want to boost sales for. Fire sales should be a limited time offer, such as 72 hours.
Bundles are two or more products grouped together which will sell for a higher price than one product alone, but not as much as the total of the two added together. It offers a good discount and convenience because the products will be grouped together in a logical manner, such as a library of low-carb cookbooks and guides.
Bundles are a good way to sell eBooks without trying to do it one at a time for about $7 each. You can also really add value with bonuses, such as checklists, templates, menu planners and so on. The bundle will be unique and not offered anywhere else, so they would feel foolish to miss out on such a great deal.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to paid membership site.