Automating Your Finances PLR Articles 2019 (10 Articles + Tweets)
10 top quality Automating Your Finances PLR Articles you can instantly use to grow your business.
Here are the topics included in the Automating Your Finances PLR Articles Pack:
1. Advantages of Automating Your Finances
2. Do’s and Don’ts for Over-Spenders
3. Do’s and Don’ts for the Financially Conservative
4. Internet Security Scams to Watch Out For
5. Steps to Automating Your Finances
6. Tips for Automating Your Bill Payments
7. Tips for Automating Your Debt Management
8. Tips for Automating Your Retirement Planning
9. Tips for Automating Your Savings
10. Useful Tools for Automating Your Finances
Here are a few quick ideas to get you started with the content:
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Automating Your Finances PLR Sample
Article Title: Useful Tools for Automating Your Finances
Regardless of whether you prefer using your checkbook register or a spreadsheet, keeping track of your finances is your first step to ensuring your financial health. These useful tools for automating your finances will help with keeping track and automation.
* Mint.com – This budgeting and bookkeeping software works for individuals and businesses. It can automate a lot of your bookkeeping by letting you import from many different accounts. You can track bills, even split ATM transactions, and so much more. The budget tracker and planner are worth everything on this product.
* BudgetTease.com – This solution is for people who are comfortable with the “envelope” budgeting method. This is where you put the money for each budget item in the corresponding envelope and when that money is gone there is no more. This product does that but online, since debit cards and online transactions have made envelope budgeting hard to do.
* Every Dollar (https://www.daveramsey.com/everydollar) – This software is put out by Dave Ramsey who uses the envelope budgeting technique. This software makes doing it all much easier than before. You can do a lot with the free version but the plus version connects with your bank, making it more automated.
* Albert.com – Want a system that helps protect against overpayments, sends money to savings, investing and more? If so, this one is for you. It’ll send you notifications like, “You spent $270 dollars at KFC this month”. This is helpful because you’ll quickly see where you can improve your spending and saving.
* Your Bank – You may not realize it, but the bank you choose to do business with is important to your financial health. Some banks are more helpful than others. It’s up to you to locate a bank that provides the services you need in the way that you need them. For example, if you like dealing in person, you need a local bank. If you don’t mind it being all online, your options increase.
* NerdWallet.com – This website has tons of important financial information, but also offers a free budget worksheet that you can use to get started making a budget. NerdWallet recommends Elizabeth Warren’s 50/30/20 budget plan. This is a simple way to keep track of your money and create a good budget.
* Tiller Money (https://www.tillerhq.com/) – This tool automatically updates your Google Sheets or Excel with all your daily transactions and balances. Once set up, it can make the entire picture of your current and future financial life very clear. It eliminates the need for signing into multiple accounts.
What are your favorite tools for automating your finances? Do you like using accounting software through your bank, or one like Mint.com that will work with your bank? Remember to choose the tools that make life easier for doing things your way, and you’re sure to be successful with whatever you set up.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell or distribute the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.