10 high-quality Acne PLR articles that you can instantly use to grow your business. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Use the content to set up your autoresponder/newsletters
- Use the content to create an Adsense site
- Use The Content to create a viral report to promote your business
- Make an eCourse to educate your subscribers or grow your list
- Use the articles to create a site and flip it
- Use the articles as a bonus for your main product
- Use the content for the webinar or video scripts
Here are the 10 titles included in the Acne PLR:
Can Acne Be Cured? (478 words)
Managing Acne – Tips for Healing and Concealing (416 words)
Treatments for Acne (436 words)
Acne: Not Just a Teenage Problem (422 words)
Nutritional Tips for Managing Acne (434 words)
How Acne Affects Emotions and Self-Esteem (447 words)
Approaches for Treating Adult Acne (429 words)
Treatment Tips for Baby Acne (533 words)
Various Types of Acne and How to Manage Them (448 words)
What Causes Acne? (496 words)
Acne PLR Article Sample
Natural Treatments for Acne
For some acne sufferers, it feels like you’ve done everything the doctor says and you still don’t see results. Maybe you have tried multiple prescription medications or tried lots of different topical treatments, and you still have more pimples than you like. Thankfully, there are some natural treatments you can try, even if you feel like you’ve tried everything. Here are some suggestions.
You can make your own natural cleansers to help treat your acne, or you can buy them at your local health food store. If you want to make your own, here are some suggestions.
* Mix 1/4 cup plain yogurt, strained or Greek style, with 1 teaspoon raw honey (plain yogurt and raw honey are star ingredients in homemade acne cleansers). Mix in 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. Apply as a cleanser, gently working your way over your whole face and rinsing with lukewarm water.
* Pineapple juice and enough baking soda to make a thin paste can be used as a facial cleanser. Pineapple juice is said to contain enzymes that help treat acne.
After cleansing, there are some natural topical treatments you can employ as well. These are not intended to be rinsed off. Here are some to try.
* Aloe vera juice can be applied to skin using a cotton ball.
* Gently rub a slice of cucumber over acne-prone areas before bed.
* Combine 3 parts filtered water with 1 part apple cider vinegar; mix well and apply with a cotton ball.
Masks are reputed to promote deep healing. They are left on the face for a period of time, and then rinsed off. You can make your own if you like. Here are some ideas.
* Crush an aspirin tablet and mix it with a tablespoon or so of Greek style or strained yogurt. If you like, mix in 1/4 teaspoon raw honey as well. Apply to your face, leave on for 20 minutes or so, and rinse.
* Peel and seed a cucumber. Puree in a blender with enough milk or plain yogurt to make a thick liquid. Apply and leave on for about half an hour.
* Mix 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon lemon or grapefruit juice. Apply and leave on for 20-30 minutes; rinse.
Store-Bought Natural Remedies
Some natural health companies have formulated their own acne treatments. They may be homeopathic, herbal, or both; they may be in supplement form to be taken orally, or they may be topical. Look for a formula that fits your age and stage in life, and which contains ingredients you’re comfortable with.
License: Private Label Rights + Resell Rights
You can edit the content for own use or resell it as PLR to your buyers.
Your buyers can edit the content for own use or resell it to their audience for personal use, their buyers cannot resell the content in any formats.
What You Can Do With The PLR Content:
[YES] Can be branded or edited in any way.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Website/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder/Newsletter.
[YES] Can be compiled into an eBook or Report.
[YES] Can be used as eCourse or coaching materials
[YES] Can be used as webinar material
[YES] Can be used as video scripts or any content creation
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site.