Health and Beauty PLR Articles Pack
Here are the article topics included:
- 5 Natural Remedies You Can Use To Fight Off Cold
- Acne Scars Treatment Option Could Be Collagen
- ADD Symptoms And Hyperactive-Impulsive Symptoms In Children-Examples For Referral
- ADD Symptoms You May Relate To In Adult Life
- ADHD Testing – For Children And Yes The Adult
- Attention Deficit Disorder And Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder-All The Symptoms May Sound Familiar
- Best Ways To Relieve Stress It Kills
- Cold And Flu All It Really Takes Is Water And Rest
- Easy Ways To Relieve Stress – Don’t Stress About Being Stressed
- Flu Vaccine-Many Believe and Many Don’t
- Flu Health And Beauty With Seaweed — Ancient But The Newest Development
- How To Relieve Tension During The Holidays
- Hydration And Flu-Getting Over It And Moving On
- Medication To Relieve Stress-When Its Much Larger Than You
- Professional Skin Care Products Is Essential To Help You looking Youngs
- Protection From Flu- At All Cost During Holiday Season
- Risks Of Alcohol Disease You Can Look For
- Signs You Might Need A Twelve Step Program For Help
- Simple Remedies To Relieve Stress-Find Relief
- Skin Care Products Are You Blessed With Great Skin
- Skin Care With Seaweed- New Beauty Advice
- The Most Common Attention Deficit Disorder Symptom
- Treating And Identifying Acne Scar Problems
- Treatments And Committed Attitude Will Help You Control Alcoholism
- Vitamins Good For Flu-Not Sure There Are Any
Article Released: Jan 2012
Health and Beauty PLR Article Sample
Article Title: The Most Common Attention Deficit Disorder Symptom
What is the most common attention deficit disorder symptom? There are many symptoms that can lead to a diagnosis of ADD or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) and many of these are used to diagnose other conditions as well which makes diagnosis challenging.
How can you tell if you or a loved one has ADD? Obviously, the final diagnosis comes after an evaluation by a skilled professional, but the hallmarks of ADD/ADHD include similar childhood symptoms and persistent adult symptoms that interfere with work and relationships, all throughout life:
If a child has ADD/ADHD, even if he/she is officially diagnosed, he/she is at risk for having ADD/ADHD as an adult. A child with ADD/ADHD usually demonstrates symptoms of not being able to sit still, listen or follow directions, no matter how clearly they are presented. He/she may constantly fidget and tend to blurt out inappropriate comments at inappropriate times. Or he/she may just appear to always be “spaced out” or daydreaming (more common in girls than in boys with ADD).
In adults, the difficulty of being able to concentrate and organize becomes more prevelant than in children. Adults with ADD/ADHD have an extremely hard time concentrating. They can’t follow conversations and continue to unintentionally zone in and out. Finishing tasks might feel impossible, although they may have started many. ADD causes adults to get very easily distracted or forgetful, which then leads to errors or incomplete work.
Another attention deficit disorder symptom affects organization. Keeping things in place both at home and work could be an enormous challenge for someone who suffers from ADD. So, they are usually viewed as just being overly messy.
In children, hyperactivity, another symptom of ADD, can be pretty obvious to identify – a hyperactive child may bounce around a lot and never sit still, even when seated. But in adults, hyperactivity manifests itself differently. Often adults with ADD get easily bored, irritated and experience mood swings. They tend to be restless and full of nervous energy and just unable to relax, making quiet activities seemingly impossible. Some also feel the need to talk continuously.
Another symptom is trouble controlling impulses. In children with ADD, impulsitivity is seen when they blurt out answers or constantly interrupt others’ conversations or activities. An adult with ADD might have a hard time managing finances due to their impulsive purchases. Impulsitivity also affects decision-making. Someone with ADD might have a pattern of making sudden decisions “on a whim” or have trouble listening to others.
If someone with ADD/ADHD remains untreated, the disorder can disrupt everything from his/her career to relationships, health and financial stability. While most of us sometimes have challenges in these areas, the persistent chaos and disorganization of ADD/ADHD can make managing the problems worse and worse.
While much is still being learned about ADD/ADHD and how to tackle one attention deficit disorder symptom at a time, we see that there are also positive traits associated with this condition. Impulsivity, boundless energy and the tendency to switch tracks constantly may turn into creativity, flexibility, the ability to rapidly adapt to new information or tremendous drive and commitment.
Product Submitted: Jan 2012
Product License: Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for Personal Use
[YES] Can edit the content
[YES] Can be used for newsletter content/autoresponder messages
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can modify or change the sales letter and put your name on it
[YES] Can modify or change the main product/graphics/ecovers
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights/Resale Rights/Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
Note: If you intend to use the PLR articles on your website or Article Directories submission, it is best to rewrite the content for at least 30-50% to avoid any duplicate content issue.